Thursday, December 27, 2012

A Little About Me

Welcome to Beauty by Bettyballs. Yes, that is a nickname, not my real name, but I like it. My soul purpose here on blogger is to share with you all my tips, tricks, and favorites of the beauty world. There will be some posts about music, art, and tattoos, because those are some of my other hobbies as well. Nails, hair, makeup, and fashion will be the top posts that I create. I'm on www.weheartit.com/BettyClaire and that website is one I will use very often to share pictures and ones that I find around the internet community. Mostly, i'm just here to have fun, and i would love to hear what you all have to say. I want to interact with some of my we heart it followers and anyone else who may stumble upon this blog. Who knows how this will turn out, but i'm hoping it will be a good one. I'm still in high school, but i have plenty of experience under my wing,  I will share with you all of my encounters with the beauty world and how i spend my time when it comes to those. Thanks for stopping by and I hope to continue on sharing and hearing from you.

www.weheartit.com/BettyClaire

No comments:

Post a Comment