Saturday, December 29, 2012

Nail Polish.

Hey there, to those of you who are keeping up with my blog, which has been a short amount of time, with very few page views, you know that another one of my favorite things besides makeup, is nails. I've been doing my own nails for about seven years. This includes acrylic, designs, press-on nails, and much more. Over the years i've collected over 250 nail polishes and still growing. I have many nail designs that i've done, but here's a few i've shared.

Halloweeeen!

http://media-cache-ec6.pinterest.com/upload/208150813997060120_pZcGYUYw_c.jpg


The nails above are halloween nails that i completed on the halloween of 2011. Just the right side, the left had different nail art.

My nails!

http://media-cache-lt0.pinterest.com/upload/208150813997018532_gbVIVfbS_c.jpg

The ones above is a simple white nail with a yellow ring finger and orange, silver, and black detailing. The detailing i do is done with nail art brushes and nail polish or acrylic paint, this is done with nail polish.

MORE TO COME!
Muah <3


No comments:

Post a Comment